hosting-panel.net is our take on a simple, stripped down version for a control panel, offering a subset of features (with more to be added later).
The system is built in such a way that the panel is centralized, and talks to multiple backend systems. This not only simplifies the management for everyone, but it also means we can be flexible in how data are deployed for various customers.
By default files + emails + databases are stored on the same server (as one knows it from panels like Plesk, cPanel or DirectAdmin), but there's nothing that prevents us from offloading emails or databases to separate systems.
Current features supported
- Create databases (auto-generated password)
- Edit databases (auto-generated password)
- Delete databases
- Create/update/delete domains + subdomains (only 1 level down)
- Set custom "public" path (Useful for Laravel etc)
- Set PHP version for a given domain (PHP 7.3 to 8.1)
- Automatic wildcard certificate issued using Let's Encrypt
- DNS Editor to edit/add DNS records
- DNSSEC support (algorithm 13).
- Create/update/delete email accounts with quota (Choose your own password)
- Spam filtering via rspamd.
- Backups of files and databases using JetBackup with the possibility to restore files/databases by yourself.
- SFTP for file-management (No insecure FTP support)
- Simple WordPress installer
- Reseller support